Subject to CDC's current No Sail Order, Royal Caribbean suspends all its cruise operations to September 15, 2020, working towards containing the spread of the Corona Virus.
Guests previously booked and impacted due to suspension have three options: 1. Lift and Sail, 2. Future Cruise Credit, or 3. Full Refund.
- Lift and Shift provides the opportunity to move the current booking to the next year 2021 on the same itinerary, sailing, room category, and within the same week as the previous booking.
Future Cruise Credit enables the client future cruise credit for 125% of the amount paid. It must be redeemed on or prior to December 31, 2021 on sailings through April 2022. This option is automatic.
- Refunds for 100% of the trip investment if neither of the above is desired.
Current incentives for booking on the Royal Caribbean Brands in 2021 include:
- 60% off second guest + kids sail free for 2021, up to $150 instant savings
- Extra Credit Sale
- $600 onboard credit
- Free Drinks
- Save $400
- Cruise with confidence
- Enhanced future cruise credits
- Cancel up to 48 hours before boarding
to December 31, 2020
- Double Bonus
- $1000 Reduced deposit per person
- Plus $1000 Shipboard Credit
- 50% off second passenger
- Unlimited Beverages
- Azamazing Evenings
- and More